Collaborative Divorce California, like Collaborative Divorce Texas, is an organization serving a variety of professionals who work in teams to provide an alternative approach to divorce. Attorneys, financial advisors, and communications specialists work together enabling divorcing couples to have better control over the outcome of their divorce.
Collaborative Divorce California (CDCal) as an organization, was created as a sister to Collaborative Practice California (CPCal). CDCal focuses more on clients while CPCal caters to the Collaborative Professional. The new website for Collaborative Divorce California mimicks the colors and branding of its sister website but has a very different structure mainly setup so the client can find the professional’s help.
The Crouch Group provided marketing expertise for the organization in California and Steve Horn built the new website in WordPress housing a directory of professionals that is easily searchable and offers each professional a listed page with user-customizable content.
- WordPress Content Management System
- Custom post types and taxonomies targeting various professionals
- Multiple Search tools to aid navigation and for finding professionals
- Custom page and archive templates built in WordPress-specific PHP to guide and organize professional listings
- Advanced Custom Fields conditionally populating these templates with specially targeted information on the listed professionals
- Gravity Forms with additional features offering contact, registration, taking payments, creating content, integrating with the organization’s email, and more