Collaborative Divorce Texas is an organization serving a variety of professionals who work in teams to provide an alternative approach to divorce. These professionals include attorneys, financial advisors, and communications specialists who fill different roles that together enable divorcing couples to have better control over the outcome of their divorce.
Collaborative Divorce Texas’s former website was quite expensive and while serving well at the time, was built with a now-deprecated and no longer supported technology. The website was outdated in many ways, needing re-organization in a fashion that would be easy to navigate and cater to two main audiences: divorcing couples and the professionals who helped them.
Working with The Crouch Group, Steve Horn researched and architected two seamlessly integrated websites using WordPress and having separate databases. This integrated system targets the often painful and frightening experience that divorcing couples witness AND offers the Collaborative Professional many benefits including training, marketing tools, and association for helping to build their practices.
Steve Horn created a membership system with annual subscriptions allowing access to these special percs, informative professional articles often featuring the members themselves, plus marketing materials.
Similarly, informative pages and blog articles help divorcing families understand this painful process and avoid pitfalls that can produce negative results affecting all involved for the rest of their lives.
Most of all, the website serves as a hub connecting divorcing couples with right professionals to make this all work.
- WordPress Content Management System
- Custom post types and taxonomies targeting various professionals
- Enhanced Search tools targeting cities, counties, geographic regions and filtering conflicts between these in the search results
- Custom page and archive templates built in WordPress-specific PHP to guide and organize professional listings
- Advanced Custom Fields conditionally populating these templates with specially targeted information on the listed professionals
- Full featured membership using the s2Member plugin’s sophisticated configurations, incorporated with the Stripe Payment gateway
- Custom plugins for editing the WordPress dashboard, creating membership lists, adding membership features
- Gravity Forms with additional features offering contact, registration, taking payments, creating content, integrating with the organization’s email, and more