Goodall Pools sells both swimming pools and spas. The company that built their previous website specialized in spas which was only about 15% of Goodall’s total revenue. Goodall contacted The Crouch Group who specializes in marketing for swimming pool contractors for help with their online marketing. Steve Horn rebuilt their website keeping all the current information, adding new structured content, and shifting the focus to better match Goodall’s business profile.
Goodall’s former site was built in Joomla which they felt was difficult to update. Addionally, the former site’s focus centered on spas and Goodall needed much more emphasis on their main product, swimming pools.
Steve Horn rebuilt the website in WordPress, organizing dozens of models of spas & swim-spas with above-ground and in-ground pool construction. The website also better presented Goodall’s six locations and multiple departments with teams of managers, sales personnel, construction crews and service technicians. This was all done in an organized fashion via custom post types and taxonomies.
- WordPress content management system
- Additional WordPress site for design and archiving of marketing materials
- site migration from Joomla content management system
- custom post types and taxonomies
- custom page templates
- custom WordPress blocks for uniform display of product specifications
- custom post and taxonomy templates to create unique page layouts suiting various purposes in presentating the complex nature of this company
Steve Horn (based on previous site appearance)